- Pick a t-shirt or button-up shirt that fits you well and that hits about halfway down the fly of your pants.
- Button your shirt all the way to the bottom. (Even though the front will be tucked in, it's easier to control if it's buttoned).
- Tuck the front of your shirt into your jeans or chinos (again, these should fit well).
- Don't think too hard about what you're about to do next.
- Pull the front out so that it's blousing over your pant waistband as in the image above. The front/center 3/4 of the shirt should stay inside your pants.
- Go on with your day! The less you fuss around with this look, the better.
Note: this does not work with baggy shirts (it just looks sloppy), so make sure you don't skip step 1!image via people.com